Our Chimney Sweep Services
When did you last have your chimney checked? Choosing PH Olivier Chimney Sweep will provide you with a professional, comprehensive service that will offer you reassurance. Here is why.
As a family run business we really value our customers. We pride ourselves on providing and efficient, reliable, responsive service with excellent customer care.
We have established working relationships providing a chimney sweep service for both domestic, commercial and industrial clients. If you have a property or premises with a chimney / appliance/ fireplace we will be very happy to offer advice and discuss your requirements so do feel free contact us with any queries. 01237 473 457. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
We sweep all types of appliances, fireplaces and stoves that burn solid fuel, smokeless fuel, oil, bitumous coal, wood, gas (where installed and designed with access for sweeping). Both lined and unlined chimneys. We are equipped to sweep multi storey buildings and carry various size brushes and rods. Your chimney will be swept using only the appropriate size brush and rod.
• APICS accredited, trained and qualified. Works in accordance with the APICS code of conduct.
• HETAS approved
• Solid Fuel Association approved
• All of the above are Government recognised industry bodies.
• Fully insured
• CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) Checked
• HETAS Approved and insurance compliance certificates issued
• Written report outlining issues, with remedial and / or referral advice where applicable
• Assessing cowl suitability and chimney stack condition
• Risk & Safety Assessment on appliance usage, hazards, installation compliance and regulations
• Stove maintenance check, including fire rope, fire bricks, glass door, dampener
• Smoke and draw test
• CO Alarm and smoke alarm testing
• Fuel storage advice & Fuel usage guidance
• Risk Assessment for Home Fire Safety Visit. We work in partnership with the Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service.
Where eligible we will refer you for a Home Fire Safety Visit.